Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Top 3 Life Lessons from History

Top 3 Life Lessons from History
1. Not everything that I know to be normal in my family hasn't always been social acceptable because I grew up in a biracial household. Although it was still happening throughout history that doesn't mean that it was praised, so I find that interesting and I'm thankful for the changes that were made for interracial families.
2. You need to watch how you treat people. Even if they seem insignificant to you they can come back with a vengeance like the Native Americans did.
3. A little competition is okay if it brings about helpful change. Although the Cold War was still a "war" it brought about many technological advances in the NASA world and also brought the world great pride for their country and their advancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment